Sunday, June 21st, 2015
I have just finally completed my yearly closet purge. I do promise to share some closet makeover tips in the near future. I removed and donated all of my “no longer loved” pieces. Last summer I was expecting so I didn’t invest in many summer pieces. I was just so excited to fill in the new gaps with some new fresh summer pieces. This summer I am channeling boho vibes. I’m loving breezy, lightweight pieces that can easily transition from day to night. I have curated a lovely list of sale pieces that fit this style. I love a sale (who doesn’t love a sale). The guilt is always lifted when I’m sale shopping! So here is your guilt free summer shop guide. I’ve included staple accessories that can be worn with any and all outfits. There are lots of incredible pieces at incredible pricing! This curated shop guide must be shopped quick as many of these items are final sale with limited quantities remaining. To shop directly CLICK on PRODUCT TITLES BELOW, and you will be redirected to items!
1. Boho Embroidered Off The Shoulder Tunic This piece embodies a classic color, style, and print. It can be worn as beach cover and flats or dressed up with a wedge or heel.
2. Patterned Black Tie Dye Swing Dress I love the contrast and pattern of this tie dye dress.
3. Japanese Raffia Top J.Crew Collection has really made perfection in this top. This multi-seasonal piece will look as lovely with a pair of distressed shorts as it will with tailored suit pants and a blazer!
4. Sleeveless Eyelet Top This is a wardrobe staple. Gap always seems to hit the mark with perfectly tailored classic pieces.
5. Henley Tribal Tank Dress This dress is reminiscent of all the lovely tribal ethnic inspired fabrics that have entered my design studio lately.
6. Perforated Wedge Sandal The tried and true espadrille wedge with the modern perforation! Thank you Nordstrom!
7. Studded Fringe Cross Body I just love this bag. The stud pattern detail, the fringe, the ombre fading of the leather. Its so fun.
8. JBrand Low Rise Crop Jean These jeans are on a price match at Nordstroms. If you don’t own a pair of J Brands you must make the investment. They are my absolute favorite.
9. Tie Waist Drape Shorts I’ve always been a lover of drapey shorts, add the military khaki look and you have a winner!
10. Tassel Fringe Sandals I bought these last week and they went on sale this week! Hate it when that happens…get them while they last.
11. Round Alabaster Sunnies The Shape. The Color. The Material. The Price. Done….oh and check out all the other colors too!
12. Mixed Media Statement Necklace This is a closet must have. There are so many materials in this piece that it will compliment and get compliments with any given outfit.
If you liked this shop guide, let us know. We would love to hear your feedback and learn how we can help you live an inspired lifestyle.