Tuesday, March 31st, 2015
Are you looking to glam up your Easter Decor? Well we have just the thing – how about some DIY foiled easter eggs?! Just grab a few supplies from your local craft store and follow these simple directions. And don’t forget to share! We want to see how your eggs came out, so make sure to hashtag #addmeraki in your Instagram post so we can see your gorgeous creations. Alright so let’s get started.
What you will need:
1. You first want to begin by blowing out your eggs. I used a pin and cocktail straw but there are so many tricks to do it. If you want a quick how-to click here. Make sure your eggs are nice and dry before you begin!
2. Next, fill your jars with 2 tablespoons of vinegar, food color (double the # of droplets on the back of package for eggs) and a cup of water.
3. Dye your eggs to your color liking and let dry.
4. Using the gold foil adhesive size – paint desired areas on egg and let it get tacky.
6. You’re done! Use as pretty decoration for your Easter get together.
Thanks for creating with us!